Riding with QPWC and the AJSBA, there are a few items that are paramount to racing.
This items below are a basic list that will be checked before racing.
- Life Jacket\PFD: Correct type for event (AustPFD2/PFD3)
- Helmet: MX type full face helmet MUST be approved as per AJSBA\IJSBA.
- PWC RACE CRAFT,PWC Rego No\Sticker\Label: Correct size, number, legible,
- Race Number: Correct number, contrasting base, size
- Hull -No Sharp Edges\cracks: Underside of ski, sponsons, intake, sides
- Bow\Tow Loop Attached: securely fixed, appropriate size
- Hand Grips: Secured/Not going to slide off
- Handlebar Pad: Fixed to handlebar crossbar
- No Visible Fuel Leaks: Inside hull, around fuel cap
- Lanyard Kill Switch Working: